Feb 26, 2011

Tulips, Fuzzies, Molars, and Jewelry:

When I got home from work today, I saw a beautiful display of red tulips. I have a sweet husband! "Thank you," Aaron, for the beautiful flowers! I love you, more!

Hailey HATES sock Fuzzies in her toes. During every bath (lately) she spends at least 2 minutes getting the Fuzzies off her toes. When she is on the potty, she whips her feet up (one at a time) pulls her toes apart and makes sure the "Fuzzies are all done." Tonight, while I was putting Hay in her jammies, she grabbed my foot and pulled off my sock. I thought she was going to tickle my foot, or, do her version of "piddy." ("This little piggy.." for those who know it). NOPE!!! She grabbed each toe of mine with her little hands, said "hmmm.. Fuzzy?" once she looked at every toe (on both of my feet) she said "all done." I was laughing so hard I couldn't tell her to stop. I actually had tears :)

Hailey has been extra restless during the night while sleeping. She still has occasional night terrors. Yesterday,I discovered she has 3 molars poking thru! My poor Hay.. No wonder she's been crabby :(

Recently, I had mentioned interviewing for a new job. After an entire week of "I'll have Martha call you back," I thought for sure I didn't get the job I worked so hard for. Turns out they were just extremely busy and I GOT THE JOB! I got hired full time at Kay Jewelers in the Fashion Show Mall (a very high end ritzy mall). I'm required to dress up. So, we've been shopping, hoping to find some good deals! I'm crossing my fingers I can transfer to Idaho around May. If not, Aaron's going to try for work here in Vegas and I'll commit to one more year here. Wish me luck!! I'm nervous.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Keeping my fingers crossed, praying, and doing black magic in hopes that you can move back to Idaho!! :) CONGRATS ON THE JOB!!!
Hoping everything works out close to your plan!

Molly said...

Thanks Megan!! I do appreciate the black magic :) hoping to come home, too.

Hailey's 1st Birthday Party

Christmas 2009