Feb 20, 2011

Nothing much right now...

I don't really have any new news.. Were still planning to move. I was hoping to get a job at Kay Jewelers here in Vegas. They're opening a new store in Twin Falls in May. I've interviewed with the manager and district manager.. Took two online tests.. Was told I "passed with flying colors.." And they keep saying they'll call me back. For a week I continue to get no response. Unless I hear from them soon, I suppose it's safe to say I didn't get the job. Back to square one! Hailey has really grown the past week. She's still copying everything she hears. My favorite word she says is "Chi-Chen.." (chicken). She's so active in her sleep. Connie says she's much like Andrew was as a child. We were in Bullhead, Arizona, the other day.. During the night Hay said "boo-der" (booger) in her sleep. She didn't say anything else! I could barely keep quiet.. Didn't want to wake her. I kept laughing.. Wondering why she was dreaming of boogers. She cracks me up! I love her so much! Miss her.. We left her for the weekend with Nana. It's so hard for me to leave her :( Aaron and I celebrated our 4th Anniversary! Wow- it sure has flown by. Connie needed our help in Bullhead, so, we spent our Anniversary with her packing. Im so happy Aaron is doing so well.. Getting healthier every day. Love you sweetheart!

No comments:

Hailey's 1st Birthday Party

Christmas 2009