Feb 6, 2011

Superbowl Sunday..

We have passed a "bug" of some kind around each other the past week or so.. Didn't feel right going to church today, which meant we all sat around watching the superbowl. Hailey is getting big so quickly. She repeats everything she hears.. I mean everything! Today saw a commercial and copied it immediately after.. It was funny what she said. She's working on her potty training. What a job that is! She has a good attitude towards it most of the time. When she's being stubborn, I let her choose between going potty like a big girl, or, getting something taken away at the moment like her blanket. So far, she has done well. I'm very happy at her progress so far. Of coarse there is a long way to go before she is trained! Aaron's looking better everyday! The jaundice is nearly gone and he's getting stronger and stronger. I'm very proud of his progress.. As difficult as it can be, he's successfully followed doctors orders and is getting healthier daily! We're suppose to be getting results this week from the last two blood tests and hear what he has to do next. Hoping all is well and that he has a bright future ahead! Art (my bro in law) is going to have some testing done this week. He's been sick and we hope it goes well! Hailey says her own prayers at meal times and before bed. She's mentioned uncle art in every prayer for quite some time.. So sweet. I'm still working at Target.. Though this time of year is extremely slow.. I'm only scheduled for 4 hours this week! Ugh! Soon as we know the plan for Aaron, I'm going to bust a move and try to get our family settled somewhere and get the job situation figured out. Will write again soon. Someday I will be able to post pictures again! (I hope!) it's suppose to be 69degrees tomorrow.. Yay! Maybe we can spend some time at the park :)

No comments:

Hailey's 1st Birthday Party

Christmas 2009