Apr 16, 2010

I was "tagged..."

8 TV Shows I watch :)
Jamie Olivers Food Revolution
Ghost Adventures
Man vs. Food
No Reservations
Extreme Home Makeover
The Dr's
Super Why! (Hailey's favorite show)
8 Favorite places to eat and drink (of coarse my favorite will always be the Chalet!!!)
In and Out (I like the french fries)
Red Robin
PF Changs
Grimaldi's Pizza (yummy!)
Big Jud's (in Boise)
Grand China Buffet (in Boise)
CiCi's Pizza (cheap and yummy!)
Weinerschnitzel... Ooh yeah... good chili dogs ;)
8 Things I look forward to
Getting off work to see my baby and husband
moving away from Vegas
spending time with my entire family in Boise
Hailey waking up from her naps
Taking Hailey to the park/walks
a soda when I'm thirsty (bad habit!)
alone time shopping/browsing
Aaron's BBQing
8 Things I love about winter
Thanksgiving
Christmas
Hailey & my birthdays
Snow (as long as I don't have to drive in it)
Holiday movies
NO BUGS!!!!
Cozy in a blanket by the fire (at Mom's house)
The many family parties
8 Things on my wish list
to be happier more often
Eternal life with my entire family
to be financially stable
for my daughter to live a healthy, good, righteous, and happy life!
I could spend all my time with my whole family
to have a car :(
to be back in Idaho.. summer is coming!
that I could tan.. I don't like to put on sunscreen
8 things I'm passionate about
my religion
being a good Mama
Hailey
Chocolate Chip cookies and ice cream
arts and crafts
being a fun aunt
I'm not really sure what else to write... I don't have as much passion about things as I should... maybe I should've written that on my wish list :)
8 things I've learned from the past
LISTEN to your parents and grand parents
LISTEN to the spirit!!
** both will keep you in check**
"if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"
don't honk at cars anymore... hee hee
SEARCH PONDER PRAY = true Happiness ~ stick to the basics! It's so hard to do sometimes
Be extra kind to someone having a bad day and it'll make both of you happier
NEVER lay back down once the alarm clock has gone off
that I still have so much to learn!
8 things I want/need
a car
higher paying job with better hours
to be fit
for Hailey to grow up without fear or anger... to grow surrounded by love
a home of our own... with grass :)
to be able to go to bed when my body needs to sleep
to sleep in... it's been a LONG time :)
to spend Sunday's at home keeping the sabbath and enjoying my family
8 people I'd like to tag: (if you still look at my blog.. not sure who reads my blog :)
Amy Heath
Megan Linsenmann
Diana Pickett
Shani Tennant
Karen Smith
Brandi Cook
Sharo Burtenshaw
Gwen Osgothorpe

1 comment:

Megan said...

ok...check mine in a little while! I will steal alot of your answers becauase they are written so well!

Hailey's 1st Birthday Party

Christmas 2009