Apr 11, 2010

Finally...

I've been getting a little concerned about Hailey's lack of desire to walk. The past few weeks she seems to be getting closer to it. This morning she pulled herself up on the high chair and let go. She stood for probably 5 long seconds or so before loosing her balance. Hooray for Hay! I think she's getting closer. She tried a few more times today.. the picture is the result of loosing her balance. She did a face plant and her right cheek took the brunt of the fall. I took her outside to walk her around (it's been a week or so since I did that last) and she had a great time. We walked circles over the rocks and Nana's little wood bridge in the backyard.

Hailey LOVES fish! She say's fish probably 20 times per day. I put on The Little Mermaid movie. She was very happy to see so many fish :)

No comments:

Hailey's 1st Birthday Party

Christmas 2009