Mar 25, 2009

Our recent updates...

Hailey's learned to suck her thumb
(and grab her whole face while doing it.. makes us laugh)

Her 1st St. Patrick's day...

I love her in green!

We've been a very busy family I haven't had the opportunity to post very much. I'm happy to report Hailey is doing very well! She weighed in at 12lbs 9oz at her last appointment. She had a series of vaccinations... one of which made my poor baby quite sick for the week. She's back to her old self now... smiling and cooing like crazy. She recently found her thumb. I know the time will come that Aaron and I will be wishing she didn't. For now... it's a great relief... she doesn't need her binki quite so much.

My surgery update: I'm doing okay... I got home last night. I have 4 incisions. I feel more restricted when trying to move than I was with my C-Section. The incisions are very small but in multiple places so I feel it more. I'm getting better every minute. My recovery should only take a few day's. "Thank you to those in the ward who've been bringing us food! We REALLY appreciate it so much. It's been a huge help!" My poor husband... I feel bad for him because he's had broncitus (sp?) for over a month now and is still sick/tired from it. He's been a wonderful help! I owe Shelley so much... she's had Hailey for me (even over night) which has been the biggest blessing! "Thank you Shell for being so wonderful and helping me out. My recovery is so much better knowing my baby is in such good hands. I love you! I don't think I could've done this nearly as well without your watching Her for us." I'd better go lay back down... my tummy is starting to hurt pretty bad. I'll post more soon~

1 comment:

Ward Family said...

Oh my goodness! She is getting cuter and cuter by the minute! I LOVE all her pics! Glad you're doing well. Call if you need something! Love you.

Hailey's 1st Birthday Party

Christmas 2009