Aug 16, 2010

Bye Grandpa Hurst.. we'll miss you very much!

This has been a difficult week/end so far. Grandpa Hurst passed on Saturday night. I'm very proud of my husband... he's handling it so well. Grandpa was ready and I think he helped the family get ready for his passing. Going to really MISS him.. he was a GREAT person and I enjoyed the visits I had with him. I'm SO happy Aaron (and Hay) had a chance to see him on Saturday. What a blessing to have that opportunity! I get teary thinking about Allana... Aaron told her the news last night and I know it's hitting her very hard :( What a sweetheart she is though.. she's concerned about the family.. asking how Uncle Randy is doing and just being her sweet little self. *If you're reading this Allana... just remember what Daddy told you :) Grandpa is happy now and with Grandma... and just think of all the happy times you had with Him.* Well, I need to go.. Hailey is throwing a fit and well.. I need to take care of her :) I haven't taken pictures lately.. so much going on. I will though this week.. promise!

No comments:

Hailey's 1st Birthday Party

Christmas 2009