Dec 3, 2009

Thanksgiving...


The girls on the way to California...
at the end of Allana's Thanksgiving vacation.

What's new??? Well, Hailey likes to cover both ears with her hands and talk.. very cute. She and Allana had a nice Thanksgiving visit. We spent most of it at Aaron's Grandpa's house in Bullhead. They spent a little time with their big brother, "Steven," too. I'll post some pictures a bit later.. my camera card is full and Amy was my photographer! I took Hailey's 1yr old pictures and some current pic's of Allana. Thank you "Tanya," for the use of your oasis! Hailey is growing up so fast! She's really understanding a lot. Because we don't have Allana on Hailey's first birthday (Dec. 22,) we celebrated it last night a month early! The theme was cupcakes. Hailey didn't get very messy at first... kept on sticking her little finger in the frosting and very slowly licking it off. With the help of a few relatives, she got a little dirtier! She was given some gifts from family as well... Aaron's cousin's & Aunt were so kind.. they bought a pinata for the kids! What fun!!! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We also have had the pleasure of my sister, bro in law, nephews, and niece from Boise up here visiting for the holiday. It's been fun and I'm sad to see them leaving :( Sounds like the entire family is going to be at my Mom's for Christmas this year!! I so want to be there with everyone :( Hoping something will work out and I can. Happy Holidays are here :)

No comments:

Hailey's 1st Birthday Party

Christmas 2009