Dec 21, 2009

My baby is a year old!

My heart is so full of thanks and gratitude right now to my Mom and Grandma's. This year has been very trying (I hope to never repeat it). Though challenging, it's also been one of the most memorable and beautiful years I've ever had. I became a Mother and I have a very beautiful daughter! My little angel was born one year ago tomorrow. I am blessed to have the Mother I do.. I'm blessed to have had the Grandmother's that I've had! They have been such positive examples of what a Mother should be. My life has been full of beautiful and wonderful Mom's that have shaped me into who I am. I have so many hopes for my daughter. My greatest wish is for her true happiness! I want her to experience all she can in life. I want her to learn how to really love, how to truly listen, how to find hope, how to have faith, to persevere, to be self less, and treat others with love and respect the way Christ did. I hope she's an example to many. I pray she learns patience.. and how to find peace in this life. Most of all... I want her to know how much I love her and will be there for her when she needs me most. I'm amazed at the spirit I see in her and I know she has a powerful life ahead of her. Bless you Hailey! You're the best gift a Mother could ever ask for. My heart is full because you're now here with me. Happy Birthday Boo boo, Hay Hay, and all the other names you're known by :) My little angel! Mommy loves you!

No comments:

Hailey's 1st Birthday Party

Christmas 2009