Sep 27, 2009

Hailey's new eating habits...

We had an interesting day at church. I gave Hailey a bottle and she started choking. It scared me!! I grabbed her, opened her mouth, and found a HUGE piece of dark colored carpet she had tried to chew up and swallow. Yikes! Somehow she snuck it in while I wasn't looking. Shortly after, she continued to try and eat the tires on her stroller. I finally had to put her into the stroller so she couldn't get into any more mischief. The other day we were outside and when she looked up at me a big leaf was hanging out of her mouth. I think she's exploring her options for food :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

Scary!! Way to be on your toes. When Marlee started crawling it seems she put everything she touched in her mouth.

Hillfivesome said...

Start feeding that girl more Molly. Ha ha. You are doing such a great job with her. Take care. Emily Stoddard Hill

Hailey's 1st Birthday Party

Christmas 2009