Sep 4, 2009

Hailey updates...

She finally crawled more than two steps today... saw her take at least 6 or 7. Yay! She's acting like she'd rather walk. I walked her across the floor just holding her fingers today. She even moved her legs on her own. She also fed herself a small piece of bread at dinner. She looked at it for the longest time not sure what to do. Then after Daddy showed her, she picked it up and looked at us as if she were in trouble and slowly put the bread in her mouth. She got a huge smile when I told her she did a good job.. was cute. We finally made it into the Wic office for Hailey's 4mo shots! Yes~ she's almost 9mo... its a long story. I'm so happy about it and we'll be going back again in a few weeks for more. She was a champ! She only let out about 3little cries. She looked at me and thought about it for a few seconds and she let out one more very sad cry w/ a few small tears... then she was done. She went back to smiling and chewing on her Binky. By the way, she's cutting not one, two, or three... but YES FOUR teeth at the same time! Yikes.. poor baby. All four top teeth are making a grand entrance at the same time. She's putting up w/ a lot of discomfort this week. Hailey is getting so BIG! Since I haven't been able to take her to the Pediatrician since leaving Boise, I'm not sure how heavy she is. However, she's outgrowing her car seat and I think about due for a new one. She's also getting more proficient at eating random things off the floor.. found something that didn't belong in her diaper earlier today and I had a good laugh. Uncle Art spent the week w/us. Hailey and he had a great time. I'll post a pic soon. Not too much else has changed.

1 comment:

Amy Heath said...

Awww...I loved reading this. I can't wait to see her again....I miss her smiley little face.

Hailey's 1st Birthday Party

Christmas 2009