Jun 18, 2009

Pic above is blurry.. so sad.. loved it!

Hailey's first time in a pool..

My new ward has a swimming play group every Wednesday. The girls had a blast!

Hailey didn't like the water.. too cold!

See my new teeth? They came in at the same time!

I'm suppose to start learning how to use a sippy cup. Daddy filled it with water.. "I don't like water!" I haven't figured out yet what to do.. I just chew on the cup.

Grandma bought this for me.. my first "real toy.." I'm now old enough to start enjoying it!

Daddy and Molly made me breakfast in bed. Brownies, ice cream and a cherry.. Yummy!

1 comment:

Ward Family said...

Brownies and ice cream for breakfast??? I want to live at your house! That baby is getting so cute! I want to munch on those chubby cheekers!

Hailey's 1st Birthday Party

Christmas 2009