Apr 5, 2009

She likes it!

Hailey has created her own eating and sleeping schedule.
She likes to wake up during the night to eat.
Mommy would like get more sleep!

It was suggested by her pediatrician to begin rice cereal before bed.

Last Thursday, Daddy and I made her first bowl of rice cereal.
She likes it! We'll see if it makes any difference at all.
So far, she's still waking up between 2am/3am to eat. And, again around 4am/5am.

I'm not too worried about it yet~
all the research I've done so far says most babies don't begin sleeping
thru the night until about 6/7 months old or so. I'm hoping she will before she's that old.

2 comments:

Amy Heath said...

She is SO stinkin' cute! I don't want you to take her...... :(

Holly Hart said...

She is adorable! I love your blog!

Hailey's 1st Birthday Party

Christmas 2009