Dec 3, 2008

Quick update...

I went to my Dr's Appointment today. I found out I lost another pound. I was super surprised because of the recent holiday... I enjoyed being able to cheat a little and eat some really yummy food. I had the Dr's permission, of coarse :) Hailey is progressing very well. They started NST's on both of us. It's a test to monitor her heartbeat, stress level, and the possiblity of me having contractions, etc. They do that test at the end of a pregnancy if you have the Gestational Diabetes. During the test, it showed I've been having regular contractions. They're pretty consistant.. about 5min apart and somewhat strong. I'm not dialating yet. I'm sure she'll take her time time getting here :) I'll keep posting updates on our progress as I have them to update.

2 comments:

The Picketts said...

i had to do NST's 2 times a week and biophysical profiles once a week (it's a detailed ultrasound). It's nice to get that reassurance that everything is ok - but it's kindof annoying because it takes so much time!

I'm glad everything is going well with your pregnancy! I hope she comes soon!!! :o)

H.A.M.A. Fam said...

WOW you are so close!!! Any day now...how very exciting!! I hope Allana gets to come for Christmas, then she could meet her new little sis. Keep us posted!

Jenn

Hailey's 1st Birthday Party

Christmas 2009