Dec 26, 2008

Hailey's Arrival

Hailey was born on Monday, December 22nd 2008, at 10:24pm. She was 7lbs 14oz and 21in long. Her hair is dark brown. She has long dainty finger's, and is very beautiful. She looks a lot like her big Sis, "Allana." Hailey was born healthy and we couldn't be more happy. Her delivery was very difficult and we had some complications.

I was induced around 8am on Monday. My contractions began around 9am and continued until 10:00pm. I was dilated at 9.5 for about 3hrs. Hailey's head was stuck in my pelvic bone. Finally, the decision was made that I would need to deliver her via C-Section for both our safety. My brother in law hurried to the hospital to give us a blessing. Thank you, Andrew. I'm very grateful you could do that for us. Within the hour, our daughter was born. :)

I am so grateful to my husband for all he's done for me during this time. He has exhausted himself caring for both myself and Hailey. He has been absolutely amazing! I am so blessed to have him in my life! He is such a good Father and a very sweet husband to me. He's taken such good care of me this week, both emotionally and physically. I am so happy we're a family! I love you, Aaron, so very very much!!

I couldn't have made it thru this without all of my family. I just can't say enough about the gratitude I have for them. My love for my family has grown even more. I am so happy to have them in my life.

I am so grateful for my Mom and the support she's given me this week. I can't say enough how much I love you, and how glad I am you're my Mom! She was with us the entire day, Monday. She was wonderful. It is hard to write this without crying! I love you, Mom, so very much!! Thank you for everything you've done for me.

I'm also very grateful to my Mother in Law for all of her help this week. She has done so much for my family. I really appreciate every bit of it! Thank you, Connie, you've been wonderful to us thru all of this. Both of our Mom's have been such a blessing.

I can't tell you how happy I am my beautiful little Angel has finally made it here! Because of the circumstances, she hasn't had the chance to meet all of our family yet... I can't wait for everyone to meet her. It's overwhelming the love I have for her already. Heavenly Father has blessed our family with a very sweet little spirit. I look forward to our future together as a family.

Allana has been here with us for the Christmas holiday. She and Hailey have bonded already. She has been a great big sister. I'm so glad they'll have each other growing up. Allana has taken such good care of her already. We're really going to miss her!

Soon as I have some energy, I will get some pictures posted of our little Hailey.

5 comments:

Brianna said...

Congratulations!

She is beautiful!

Ward Family said...

More pictures! More pictures!

The Picketts said...

Congratulations! I hope you are healing well! I had a c-section too and plan to have another one with this baby! It's rough - but in some ways kinda nice too!!!

The pic of Hailey is BEAUTIFUL!

H.A.M.A. Fam said...

what a blessing!! I am so glad everything turned out well. Things can get a bit scarey but then Heavenly Father blesses us and everything works out. Gotta love the priesthood!! She is beautiful and you look wonderful.

Hillfivesome said...

Molly, you are a beautiful mom and your daughter is absolutely gorgeous. Enjoy every moment with that little one. I love reading your blog. Congratulations. Emily (Stoddard) Hill

Hailey's 1st Birthday Party

Christmas 2009