Oct 17, 2008

So busy...

There's so much going on with Aaron and I. I've been on my new diet now for nearly two weeks. A lot of people have asked me how I am doing. I just want to tell you I'm doing well. I'm adjusting to planning my meals, testing my blood sugar 4x per day, and learning to decline yummy treats when they've been offered to me. My blood sugar seems to be staying in control. That is such a blessing! We're praying for a happy and very healthy baby and delivery. I go back to the doctor on Tuesday. I might have even lost a few pounds. :) Well, It's late and I really should be asleep. I just wanted to let everyone know things are much better now and Thank everyone for the nice well wishes.

1 comment:

H.A.M.A. Fam said...

Glad that you are adjusting well. Diabeties sucks but is duable. Keep up the good work and great attitude!!

Jenn

Hailey's 1st Birthday Party

Christmas 2009