Oct 23, 2008

Dr. Appt....

I went to my monthly appointment yesterday. Good news~ I've lost 2 lbs! May not seem like much... but most women are gaining weight at 7months of pregnancy instead of loosing it. I had originally only gained 10lbs up until now. Which means, I've only gained about 8lbs total. I'm very happy about that. My blood sugar's are staying in control so far. And, Dr. West commented that "If I continue as I am, I'll come out of my pregnancy lighter than when I began." That would make me very happy! He then smiled and said "your daughter is going to be bigger than you were." Yikes! Hailey could be a big baby. I was just over 7lbs myself. Aaron was just over 8lbs. That means we will likely be induced. We'll see... still have almost exactly 2months to go. I'm not going to worry about that right now. I'm focusing on trying to get things in order before our little bundle of joy arrives and the holidays creep upon us.

No comments:

Hailey's 1st Birthday Party

Christmas 2009