Aug 7, 2008

Her name is...

We had decided if the baby was going to be a boy his name would have been "Adam James Heath," to honor Aaron's late cousin, Adam. "James," is a big family name on the Hurst side. Aaron's grandpa is named James. Many of the grandkids (Aaron included) inherited it as their middle name after their Grandpa.

We decided to keep the same name we had picked out for our new little daughter. Her name is going to be "Hailey Ann Heath." Like it? My middle name is Ann, and so is my Mom's. Wanted to stick with tradition.

There isn't too much going on at the moment... just thought I'd let you know what we're naming our daughter... I really like it!

3 comments:

The Picketts said...

I love the name! Gracie was almost a "Haley"! Very cute! Congrats on the little girl! Girls are soooo fun

H.A.M.A. Fam said...

Love the name! We still haven't decited on our little one's name. But hey by the 4th it isn't as easy. :) Baby girls are wonderful and sweet and I am excited for you!! Time flies so enjoy your pregnancy!
Jenn

Molly said...

We've had so many different ideas for her middle name. I thought we settled on just "Ann" after my mom and I, but, it's really important to Aaron and his family they're named after someone and Aaron really wanted her named after his mom, too. So, poor Hailey now will have two middle names :) Crazy I know, but, she'll have a good namesake.

Hailey's 1st Birthday Party

Christmas 2009