Aug 27, 2008

Hailey Ann Heath

This is the most recent picture of Hailey. It's not as clear as her last Ultrasound picture, but, this time you can see her face (kind of). Looks like she may have quite a few of Daddy's features :) Of coarse we won't know for sure until she's in plain view. She's healthy so far and things are progressing well. We're very excited to meet Hailey. Thought you might find the face picture interesting. It was pretty cool.. they also were examining her heart this last Ultrasound. You could see all 4 chambers of her heart on the monitor. So amazing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MOLLY!! I found you on myspace months ago but your settings wouldn't let me email you!

I have some catching up to do with your blog, but I am SOOOO happy to have found you - and even more happy that you're healthy and happy too!!!

Email me! flourishing.me at gmail...

Much Love,

Angela (Who you know from Washington, but moved to Florida, and now lives in Chicago :)

Molly said...

Wow! I'm still pretty bad on the computer. I just stumbled upon your comment... so happy! That is so cool. I'll try to email you... hope it works! If not, email me at: mollphyn@gmail.com

Great to hear from you!!!
Love, Molly

Hailey's 1st Birthday Party

Christmas 2009