May 16, 2008

Baby??? April 16th, 2008

For many days now I've been wondering if I might be expecting a baby. I couldn't stand it any longer.. on my morning break at work I decided to run over to Walgreen's at buy a pregnancy test to see. The first test was positive. Unsure I was seeing the right answer I quickly took another test.. and sure enough.. it was definitely positive! Wow... I wasn't sure what to think... except that I was very very excited and couldn't wait to tell Aaron. When I got home Aaron was on the computer (where he usually is when i get home) and I snuck up behind him and showed him both of the tests. I didn't say a word.. he looked up to me and got a huge grin on his face! We are both so excited.. and very nervous, too. Wasn't going to tell anyone till after I went to the doctor. Aaron couldn't handle it and spilled the beans tonight at Amy & Drew's house. So, we started slowly telling everyone in the family the news. We're not telling Allana until this summer... just to be on the safe side. Whohoo... our life just flipped around :) in a very good way!

No comments:

Hailey's 1st Birthday Party

Christmas 2009