Jan 5, 2011

2 year checkup...

Today I took Hailey to her two year check up. She weighs 27.8 lbs, is Inches tall, and her head is still 19 inches. She's in the 90th percentile for height and between 50-75th percentile for her weight. She's very low in iron.. Which concerned me greatly! I thought she was getting what she needs. She doesn't drink near enough or get enough food high in iron. So, she's now on flinstone vitamins and I'm trying to get her more balanced! They told me when she eats meat she needs to drink orange juice with it. Apparently it helps her body absorb the iron. My poor baby.. I try very hard to get/keep her healthy and I just don't do very well. She still has "issues" with her digestive track and drinks about 3-4 ounces of prune juice every day! She's suppose to be getting 16 ounces of milk, plus juice, and water! I just can't fit it all in. She isn't aloud to keep a drink with her so it's hard to remember all the time. I'd like drinks available to her in the house consistently, it's hard to do,not being with her constantly. I just hope she's getting what she needs! It worries me all the time. She's trying to cut a new molar.. And with it has come the typical teething symptoms. Will be nice when the teething is over. She chewing on everything.

2 comments:

The Picketts said...

I keep trying to read your postings, but for some reason, the only thing I see is a title. Is that supposed to be like that or is it my computer? I love keeping up with your cute little family!

Molly said...

I only have access to our iPad right now.. Our computer is broken :( so I can't post anything. Since my blog is like a journal for Hailey, I want the entries to be dated.. When I can, I'll update the blog. I can only post titles and not anything else :( sorry. Hopingi can use my mom in laws laptop soon!

Hailey's 1st Birthday Party

Christmas 2009