Oct 8, 2010

1st Haircuts... and BIG GIRL beds...

I finally got Hailey into the Beauty Parlor.
Hailey before her first haircut:
Lora begins to work her magic...

Hay was very good! She LOVED the giant mirror in front of her... kept making silly faces at herself making Lora laugh pretty hard at times!

Lora does a great job... she cuts my hair...

I asked Hailey to smile and this is what she did:

Look at all that hair! It's curly, too...
Lora played with her hair.. this is the finished product:
When Hay got down, she saw all her hair on the floor (quite a bit of it). In her squeaky little voice she said over and over "Uh.. oh.." and then she said "Meh, Meh.. (mess, mess) Yuck!" Its was funny.
Hailey no longer sleeps in a play pen. When she got home from Bullhead, I pulled out her Toddler mattress to sleep on.
I was given a Toddler frame for FREE! Hay LOVES it...
The other night, I heard "Uh-oh.. Uh-oh. Uh-oh.." I went to check on Hay.. her legs and bottom were in the air, she was facing head first to the floor, and holding herself up by her arms, stuck. Her blanket had fallen off the bed and she was trying to get it and got stuck.

So far, Hay has fallen out twice.

No comments:

Hailey's 1st Birthday Party

Christmas 2009