Jul 22, 2010

Chompers and a few more pics I forgot...

Hailey's been growing her incisors... all four of them are thru and growing in quickly...

I LOVE to watch my Boo boo sleep. She LOVES her blankies and stuffed toys. It's too hot right now for all her handmade blankies in the crib, so... she only has three of them in the pic.

Hailey, my "Burger King Princess..." Hee he. This was her first experience at a play place inside a fast food restaurant. She and Miss Marlee had a blast!

Hailey's little friend, "Marlee." The girls were Burger King Princesses for the afternoon. It was their first play date to Burger King :) Natasha (my good friend/neighbor) watches kids and Hailey just loves to have play dates with them.

Hailey on the strip... on our way to get my friend Megan... who came for a visit.

above is another pic of Hay in the garden at Bellagio

Those who've been to Vegas will recognize the pic above. It's Dale Chihuly's Glass Art in the Bellagio entrance... Hailey LOVES to see this exhibit. She points, claps, and jabbers all with a huge smile on her face!

No comments:

Hailey's 1st Birthday Party

Christmas 2009