Mar 15, 2010

Hailey's first "real" Boo boo...





Hailey took a dive into my rocking chair stool from inside her crib this weekend. She was throwing a fit. I didn't realize my stool was up against her bed. Notice how the marks on her "owie" resemble the lining of her playpen/crib? :( She actually cried! (for at least 30 seconds) Hailey rarely cries more than maybe 5 or 10 seconds. Poor girl.. is learning what can happen when throwing a fit. (The bump went down before I got a picture) She's growing up faster than I can keep up with :) Her latest is to *yell* "Hiiiiiiiiiii" when she see's someone.. anyone really. She said "bye-bye" the other day clear as a bell... however, I haven't heard it since. She has two molars grown almost all the way in on top.. been working on those for some time now! She's still not walking.. very fast at crawling! She's been playing tons! Reading lift-the-flap and touch/feel books are her FAVORITE past time! Her latest favorite food is Fish Sticks. She screams at the top of her lungs when taken outside or on a walk. At night when she's tired, she gets so wound up I can hardly get a hold of her! She's like a hyper little bunny zipping around the house (often) full on laughter and teasing us! Her very latest trick... to babble while I read her favorite little books. She chatters in the same rhythm I read them. It makes me smile! Love her sooo much!!!

1 comment:

Amy Heath said...

Ouchy!!! Looks like it really hurt!! She's so stinkin' cute...can't wait to see her again. Art said he would have brought her with him, maybe we should've taken him up on it!! :) LOL! Give her a big hug and squeezy from Aunt Amy,

Hailey's 1st Birthday Party

Christmas 2009