Feb 6, 2010

Rainy Saturday...

it's raining it's pouring... in Vegas! So, we're playing inside today.

Hay was trying to get her toy car...

Checking out the "New" shoes! We bought Hailey some new shoes.. she really needed them. They're from Strideright (usually $45) I bought them on sale... $14!!! I had to buy this kind of shoe cause her little square feet don't fit regular tennishoes.. (size 4 triple wide!) and they're much better for her feet growth. She seems to really like them :)

Waving "Hi" to Mama

Hailey reading to Mama :)


We've had a nice morning so far. It's raining really hard outside!!! So, it's going to be an indoor day for sure. We'll be venturing out later this afternoon to get some Superbowl snacks for tomorrow. I was so excited last night.. finally some Good news: my car is almost paid off!!! Holy cow.. that's fantastic.. makes us very happy :)


1 comment:

Megan said...

Good job about the car! just wait til you get the title and the feeling will be quadrupelled (sorry about spelling). So good to see new pictures. I sit at work wondering when you are going to update because blogs have been my lifeline!! only problem is I just read it now so what am I supposed to do on monday?
She is adorable!!

Hailey's 1st Birthday Party

Christmas 2009