Oct 17, 2009

H1N1 Vaccine...

Hailey and I waited in line for almost three hours outside today and another inside to get the H1N1 Vaccine. I have to do it all over again in 4 weeks for Hailey's second dose. It was just suppose to be Hailey getting the Vaccine, but, the nurse said to me "well, we gotta have a parent to raise her" so she gave me the vaccine, too! They have a limited supply.. glad I got it. Plus~ usually costs $30 all the shots today were free! Eek.. it was 90 degrees today! I wasn't too prepared.. the thought didn't cross my mind we would be waiting outside! They had trucks circling giving out water bottles. I kept on pouring water onto Hailey and blocking her from the sun. Surprised I didn't get more burned. Glad I didn't!

No comments:

Hailey's 1st Birthday Party

Christmas 2009