Feb 3, 2009

Hailey's Updates...

On Sunday, Hailey had her baby blessing. It was very beautiful!!! I'm so glad her Uncle Andrew could do it for her. It was special and meant a lot to me. I'll post more about it when I get the pictures. Hailey rolled over by herself yesterday. It wasn't on purpose and really doesn't count. However, I was surprised to watch her do it. She is very strong and moves herself all over the place. She's doing well and getting bigger every day. She's beginning to cry a little less... which I am very grateful for. It's hard to see her upset. Today she smiled at me for the first time intentionally. Hailey is still trying to get the hang of smiling. On Saturday, she made her first cooing sounds. She loves to spend her awake time in her bouncy chair. It's been a challenging experience but is worth every bit of it. I love her with all of my heart!

No comments:

Hailey's 1st Birthday Party

Christmas 2009