Jun 16, 2008

So excited...

I can't hold in my excitement... less than 24hrs I'll see my husband and my Step daughter! They fly in tomorrow night. Andrew & Amy are picking them up for me at the airport (cause I'll still be stuck at work) and taking them to their house. We're going to BBQ~ yummy! Allana is very excited. Aaron's had a nice weekend with the family. He had a very special Father's day. It was his first ever to spend with Steven. And, it was the very first Father's dday he's had with Allana since he left Japan. What great Father's day gifts for him.. both of the kids! He's so anxious to come home. I am soooo excited. Miss them all so much! I had another Dr. Appt. today. July 31st we'll find out if the baby is a boy or girl. The baby is doing well.. has a very strong heartbeat. That's a good sign! Well, I'm feeling pretty sick right now and better go. Still have more cleaning to do before the family gets home tomorrow! I'm ready for bed~ sleepy.

No comments:

Hailey's 1st Birthday Party

Christmas 2009